write, read, talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the never ending story: !2

3 posters

Go down

the never ending story: !2 Empty the never ending story: !2

Post  babycakes Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:17 pm

Once upon a time in a far away kingdom there lived a princess who was called Harriet (Just Like Me). She loved playing with her dollies and her bright real blonde hair. She loved her america accent to bits. That was the only thing she had left from the wonderful america where her mum and dad were still married and really happy together. In america they always acted really cosy and warm and all red cheeked and kissy wissy modes they always had even when i didnt want they to. The reason i left america was because of my mum finding out about all the princess stuff. I was well happy when i didnt have to be a princess. Its hard Very Happy

babycakes

Back to top Go down

the never ending story: !2 Empty Re: the never ending story: !2

Post  rockin_angel Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:25 pm

you know with all this stuff about being loyal and stuff. People look up to me but i dont see why its not like i'm the queen. M'lady M'lady i've just been told some bad news .. the queen just died so that means your up becuase your the only air your going to be the next queen. And this was when my whole life came crashing down on me. I was queen not just for the day, for my whole life. I could be as bossy as i like and no-one could tell me off. Maybe this is brighting up a small bit , just a tiny bit ... i still miss my mum and dad i wonder how theier doing. I wonder if they have sent Kolp to private school yet. And how could he isnt a AIR ?

rockin_angel
Admin

https://normalstories.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  glamour Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:02 pm

so next morning i ring up my parents and ask whats happening about all this AIR stuff, and what i should do. Dad said i should be queen and it would be fun to be queen. Mum said not to be queen and move to england and get a job where you actully have to work for money. I asked what would happened if i said no to being queen, Of course dad said the world would end and mum totally disagreed and said well at least you would learn about money and not be spoilt. You spoilt little girl. So i packed my bags and moved to england, Ok london. Ok it is a really pretty place pretter than anywhere in america that i had ever been. London is so cool you can get so many freebies and i never knew RIMMEL LONDON was ever made in london.. nothing in a america is every made in america

glamour

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down